Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.345 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,923 (4,585TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)