Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.982 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,520 (4,320TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)