Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 152% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,373 (8,083 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)