Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.095 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 158% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,352 (9,098 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)