Cost of living comparison between Naxcivan, Azerbaijan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.269 EGP / AZN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,988 (1,654 ман) in Naxcivan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)