Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 721 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.517 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 136% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,471 (R$ 6,430) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)