Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27631 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,557 (₨67,158) in Nasik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)