Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.802 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 81% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,687 (€1,043) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (34 minutes ago)