Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 335%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.721 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 218% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,602 (€2,617) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)