Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.364 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 156% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,941 (NZ$3,311) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)