Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.502 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 211% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,636 (NZ$4,228) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (42 minutes ago)