Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.661 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,748 (元6,294) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)