Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.653 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,209 (元5,355) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (15 minutes ago)