Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 516 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.753 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 202% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 49,015 (€2,926) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (18 minutes ago)