Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.673 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 251% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 49,173 (€2,269) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)