Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.659 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,254 (元5,736) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (29 minutes ago)