Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.658 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,287 (元5,374) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 1.10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)