Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.765 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,098 (元6,184) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)