Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,502 (元7,003) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)