Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.317 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 131% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,606 (元14,935) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)