Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.279 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 59% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,880 (元10,916) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)