Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.634 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,095 (元8,387) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)