Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 633%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 340% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 71,532 (€3,559) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (34 minutes ago)