Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,413 (72,554 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)