Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.949 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,846 (1,610 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)