Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.143 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,355 (1,777 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)