Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.829 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,445 (1,905 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)