Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30401 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,145 (руб 46,527) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)