Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.752 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,754 (﷼ 3,526) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)