Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01509 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,012 (1,193,608 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)