Cost of living comparison between Najaf, Iraq and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01533 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,590 (1,473,445 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)