Cost of living comparison between Najaf, Iraq and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00760 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,518 (2,304,729 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (20 minutes ago)