Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01492 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,169 (1,352,196 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 80 (37 minutes ago)