Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01590 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,647 (1,487,066 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)