Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01507 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,635 (1,303,168 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)