Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16104 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 252% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,230 (¥262,226) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)