Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14046 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 249% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 56,753 (¥404,046) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (31 minutes ago)