Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27486 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,342 (₨66,734) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)