Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27171 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,152 (₨63,124) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)