Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27243 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,225 (₨66,898) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)