Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28002 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,594 (₨66,401) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)