Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16089 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 132% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,184 (¥231,114) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)