Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16406 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 153% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,973 (¥231,461) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)