Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16171 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,203 (¥180,585) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (33 minutes ago)