Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.808 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 52% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,763 (13,147 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)