Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.923 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,341 (10,059 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)