Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.921 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,974 (10,919 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)