Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 52% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,748 (12,617 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)