Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,565 (10,490 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)