Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27400 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,203 (₨62,784) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)