Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27055 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,500 (₨64,685) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)