Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23643 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,870 (₨84,042) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)