Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarpur, India and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13232 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,086 (₨106,450) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)