Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarnagar, India and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25658 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,844 (₨57,853) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)