Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27622 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 4% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,993 (₨54,278) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)