Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 768 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.783 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 175% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,559 (﷼ 842) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)