Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.957 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 186% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,956 (﷼ 915) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)