Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 802 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.790 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 172% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,540 (﷼ 1,043) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)