Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.733 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 108% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,260 (﷼ 727) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)