Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 290%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.541 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 151% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,100 (€1,629) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)