Cost of living comparison between Munich, Germany and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.644 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 160% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,183 (€4,374) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)