Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,772 prices entered by 632 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27480 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,218 (₨109,963) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)