Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15297 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,269 (₨119,428) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)