Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17248 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,478 (₨147,717) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)