Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.130 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,120 (RM4,145) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)