Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.213 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,731 (RM3,971) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (42 minutes ago)