Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23794 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,599 (Taka 94,975) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)