Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21545 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,426 (Taka 66,959) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)