Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21098 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,124 (Taka 76,425) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)