Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19934 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,262 (Taka 86,593) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)