Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01493 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,408 (1,366,688 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)