Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.598 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 76% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,685 (2,329KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)