Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.747 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,810 (2,029KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)