Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.226 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 110% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,071 (3,332KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)