Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.350 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,462 (2,460KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)