Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.929 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 78% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,626 (2,682KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)