Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04450 EGP / KMF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,596 (462,851 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)