Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04108 EGP / KMF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,560 (549,193 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)