Cost of living comparison between Morón, Cuba and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,939 (2,025 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)