Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.598 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,185 (1,204 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)