Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.901 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,536 (980 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (41 minutes ago)