Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.634 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 98% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,989 (C$4,671) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)