Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.568 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 227% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,096 (€2,611) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)