Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 439 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.409 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 185% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,608 (€2,130) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 3 hours ago)