Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.220 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 253% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,833 (€2,267) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)