Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 353%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.641 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 273% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,254 (€2,415) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (33 minutes ago)