Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 370%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 253% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 55,090 ($U84,166) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)