Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 172% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,546 ($U66,166) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)