Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.455 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,677 (R$ 3,424) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)