Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.624 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,463 (R$ 3,639) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)