Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.777 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,699 (R$ 4,102) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)