Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.533 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,248 (R$ 4,382) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)