Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.861 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,368 (R$ 4,840) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)