Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.620 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 15,683 ($b5,986) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)