Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.608 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,628 ($b5,991) in Montero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)