Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00622 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,120 (COL$4,358,260) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)