Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19286 EGP / LRD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 307% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 66,102 (342,751 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)