Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,891 (Mex$ 23,977) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)