Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.684 EGP / TTD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 211% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,478 (18,805 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)