Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.663 EGP / TTD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 182% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,724 (13,791 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)