Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.679 EGP / TTD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 186% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,906 (16,016 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)