Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.611 EGP / TTD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 184% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,888 (14,128 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)