Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15175 EGP / KES
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,893 (Shilling183,807) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (35 minutes ago)