Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17824 EGP / KES
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 79% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,489 (Shilling171,051) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)