Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01593 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 133% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,926 (₩2,192,421) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)